Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Race Schedule 2010

Ok, Finally decided on some races. I was keen on trying the Snake Creek TT series, but I think that's a little too ambitious and I'm just going to have to wait until next year. I'm going for the Tundra TT in Feb to gauge my fitness (hopefully this year I can actually find the race course), Run the 10K leading up to the Half Marathon.

My goal is to get some long distance running in early so I can easily sprint the 3.5 mile and 5 mile distances for the duathlons and Xterra. I'm going to stay true to the dirt this Spring. The Dirty Spokes series is going to lead threw the Fort Yargo Xterra Tri and I should be able to finish strong at Chicopee Woods in the beginning of summer. Maybe I'll throw-in the Fort Yargo 6 hour enduro in May if Denise ant Timmy r down for a group effort.

Xterra is so early in all the mtn biking, I'm not sure if I can make it an A race with the way my schedule is playing out. If not, then my Bday for the Fort Yargo Duathlon, will have to be the kicker! That's just wrong I want to kick my ass on my bday, right?!! hehehe, just more to be merry about when I'm drinking some fine brews afterwards!

Total Race Mtn Bike: 58 miles - 50%
Total Race Trail Run: 33 miles - 28%
Total Race Road Run: 19 miles - 15%
Total Race Road Bike: 9.5 - 8%

Looks like I will be dedicating at least half my efforts to mtn biking this season. Sweet. This should be interesting.

No comments: