Monday, March 4, 2013

Mellow Weekend, Time to get back to it!

Thursday Night was my first night with ViSalus Shake.  I made the chocolate version after my Bootcamp.  By 9pm, I was hungry again!  

Friday: Rest Day
After work I headed up to Suwanee to see my Bestie Denise and her kiddos! 

Saturday:  Cleaning Day
THis was my cardio for the day.  I really wanted to go for a light jog, but the weather was under 45 all weekend with flurries.

Sunday: Another Freezing Cold Day!
Woke up and had breakfast at J Christophers, Yum!  I had the Turkey Avacado Skillet, so good!
We got the Lease signed for house and handed over the property to the new tenant, whew!  Went to check on my other rental where the tenant's lease was up, and as I suspected, they had dipped. :(  Ugh!  Sometime being a landlord just sucks!!!!  Especially when it interferes with my WEEKEND!

Luckily Mike is a huge support, keeping me cool and grounded.  Love that Man!  We already have two showing for Wednesday and we hasn't even started cleaning out the house.  I'll take that as a good sign!

I'm so ready for some warm temps so I can get more active outside!!!

Back to Bootcamp today after work, then some beef brisket in the Crock Pot for dinner!

Ciao,

~B

2 comments:

Darin Armstrong said...

Hello Brittany,
Just a quick message to ask if you would be interested in a ‘mutual’ following on twitter. I am currently following you now and am awaiting for your follow-back. (#FYI I do RT’s ‘anytime’ for all #Triathletes #Cyclists #UltraRunners #Marathoners #FitnessProfessionals who follow me on Twitter and have something important they want mentioned for support…)

All the very best 2013 & beyond Brittany. Look forward to hearing from you…

Darin
twitter.com/DarinArmstrong
#TeamLIVESTRONG

bRiTTaNNy MiXoN said...

Thanks for the follow Darin, I just started following you on twitter! Here's to a great 2013!