Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Kickin-IT!

Wednesday Spin:  22 Miles, 60 minutes, 675 Calories
The Class was Great, except for my bike fit. :/  The class at Energy Lab was awesome!  The stationary bike, just wasn't my stylee.  I think next time I will take my own bike and hit the trainer option!


Thursday: BOOTCAMP!   48 minutes, 565 Calories
1,200 meter run,  125 Squats, 60 sit ups, 40 push ups, 20 burpees, then again.... 40 push-ups, 60 sit ups, 125 squats, 1,500 meter run.  45 minutes, 565 Calories

Kona Sandwhich Workout at Piedmont Park.  I tried the Half option and I was def full by the end! ;P

Friday:  Movie/Date Night!  No workout!

Saturday:  15 mile easy ride
From Decatur to to Stone Mtn with Rach and BC.  Felt great!  And my heart rate stayed low around 140bmp.  Great, laid back ride. 


Have a great Easter!

Ciao,

Britt

No comments: