Saturday, November 16, 2013

Mountain Bike - Sope Creek - Sorella Group Ride -12.05

My club had a group ride today at SOPE Creek. I haven't been out to those trails in about 2 years, so I was super stoked to ride them with the girls! A lot has changed over there. The routes are much more connected, directional with markings, and there are two main loops!  I had a blast riding with teh Sorella Girls and exploring this sweet intown mountain bike trail!

SOPE CREEK 


We parked at the Paper Mill Rd. entrance, I have never started on that side before.  It was pretty nice because it was not very crowed and there is no parking fee!   Coming from East Atlanta, it's a little longer drive to get to that parking area off Johnson Ferry.

I rode good!  I was rested and the weather was wet but humid and not too cold.

We rode 12 miles, moderate pace, in about 2 hours.  Lots of stops and waiting on the group.  I was pushing uphills to keep up, but luckily there was enough resting for me to stay tough the entire ride!

Polar Beat Summary
Photo Credit:  Sorella Cycling

I made some new friends and decided to join the Sorella race team!  So excited to get more involved with Sorella!

Ciao,

B


No comments: